Alles is Drama in Corona Times
UPDATE AND TEMPORARY CHANGES
Due to the press conference from October 13th, there will be some changes at Alles is Drama the upcoming weeks. We hope these changes are only for the time being, however, will keep you updated to the best of our ability.
A brief summary of these new measurements:
- All bars/cafés/restaurants will have to close entirely. They are however allowed to deliver food to your house if you order it online. But you can't sit there anymore.
- Shops will close at the latest at 20:00, with an exception for supermarkets.
- All stores are not allowed to sell alcohol (or weed) after 20:00, including supermarkets.
- All events will be cancelled.
- Soon, wearing a mask will be mandatory in every public inside space.
- Please only travel on public transport when it is necessary.
- You are only allowed to have 3 other people at your house, or any other meeting place (so 4 people in total). This also goes for outside. So sitting in the park with 5 people, even though you keep distance, is no longer allowed.
- Sports from now on has a maximum of 4 people, so team sports are no longer allowed. If you want to do sports on your own, you are allowed to. Changing rooms and sports cafeteria's will be closed.
What does this mean for Alles is Drama?
- Amateur-theatre is considered to be an amateur sport. This means that we now have a maximum of 4 people in total in 1 room. Since all our groups are bigger, this sadly means that we will no longer have any physical rehearsals.
- We are talking to the directors to see if we can find a suitable online alternative, so please keep an eye on your course Whatsapp group chat.
- The drinks will also be online instead of at the Embassy Club.
- Our activities will also all be online in the upcoming weeks. But do not worry, the activities-committee is already working hard to create some amazing online activities. You will definitely still be entertained.
- Summary: all physical events will be cancelled
Even though Alles is Drama disappears from the physical life for a (little) while;
- We will be there online. We will try our very best to stay present and host both drinks, events and rehearsals online for as long as necessary.
- We hope this is for a short amount of time. The government now is hoping that it is only necessary for 4 weeks. Of course, it will probably take a little longer, but it's not forever, so try to stay positive!
- Having less social events is never good for a human being. However, we strongly advise you to stay safe and keep distance. If this means you don't have enough fun conversations in a day, don't hesitate to send our best friend Beer an email. He is always looking for company.
Alles is Drama Measures
Please note these measures may be subject to change as a result of the most recent regulations.
As you may have noticed, the coronavirus is ever more present in our beautiful city of Maastricht. As a student association, we have a responsibility towards our members to keep them safe and do everything we can so as to stay healthy. On this page, you will find the different measures we, as the board of Alles is Drama, have chosen to take in order to prevent the spread of coronavirus within the association.
Please take note that we cannot force you to do anything but that we strongly suggest and advise that you follow the measures.
Please be aware that these considerations were made using the most recent information available for the RIVM, due to the dynamic circumstances of current events these may be subject to change based on new regulations.
Hand sanitizer will be provided at all physical events.
Face masks are recommended at all physical events, except official drinks.
1.5-meter distance is recommended at all physical events.
For activities and rehearsals, the groups will be kept as small as possible.
Please check-in at every event, this will make potential follow up easier
Please note these general considerations are also recommended for all following cases.
Physical activities will take place if possible.
Regular online activities will take place.
As food and drinks are available, masks will not be required
Keeping socially distant is advised.
The number of people per table will be kept small.
Online drinks will take place.
Physical rehearsals are allowed, online rehearsals are possible. Please check the course or production info for more details.
1.5-meter distance is not necessary if all participants agree (consent form signed)
Face masks are recommended for those not acting at a given time.
Physical productions are allowed, online productions are also possible.
The production medium is determined by current guidelines and director preference.
If you feel sick, please stay at home.
- Keep the 1.5 metre distance
- Wear a mask
- Wash/disinfect your hands regularly
Please note that member preferences are also important to us and will be considered.
Please click here to let us know yours!